STATISTIK

BLOGGARKIV - MÅNAD FÖR MÅNAD.

tisdag 20 mars 2012

Det var ett jävla tag jag uppdaterade här ja. Heh. Beror på många anledningar. Hänt jävligt mycket de senaste både katastrofer och grejer åt de mer bättre hållet. Yuppyupp. Men kan ju bli som de blir ibland, när man aldrig kan få ngn jävla hjälp. Eller att man får vänta 1000 på de. Jupp. Haaj.
Take me the fuck away from this shit. 



God makes me smile, just for awile, cus what he only is, is signs full of lies.

God gives me that feeling to fight, fight for my life, even If worth It stands at the bottom of the list. Still stuck, still running in a cirkel of shit that aint ending, full of lies.

But still dragging myself to a meaning, I can call a something. But have no idea why. Cus Im still stuck here, blinded, bounded and really just waiting for better times. I guess this is It. But Im not gonna accept this shit.

You create your own destiny, and I hope Im heading towards the light, my feelings tell me right, but sucitiety's around my knees, pulling me apart from inside. Counting my steps, dokumenting my falls. What kind of life, Is there to be when, one time judged, you'll never really be free, once more.

People really try, but just for awhile. Cus It's a natural thing realizing your on that poing and just don't know why your going on, you'll be strucked down like a lightning, and the fight will be within you, in the place where It never started, never was ment to live in. This world Is a maniac, sucking the life out from your deapest points.

Its really hard to, hold your head up high, while so unaccepted cus you dont follow the mainstream, It's a really hard thing to even breath when everyone around you are big sources of negativ energi feeding, on anything that can convert. It's a hard thing.

Inga kommentarer:

Sök i bloggen: