STATISTIK

BLOGGARKIV - MÅNAD FÖR MÅNAD.

torsdag 28 juni 2012

FRÅN HJÄRTAT

Nobody asked for life to deal us, with these bullshit hands we're dealt
We gotta take these cards ourselves and flip 'em, don't expect no help

Now I could've either just sat on my ass, pissed and moaned
Or take this situation in which I'm placed in, and get up and get my own

And I know some shit's so hard to swallow, but I can't just sit back and wallow
In my own sorrow but I know one fact, I'll be one tough act to follow

One tough act to follow, here today, gone tomorrow.
You'de have to walk a thousend miles

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes, just to see what it'd be like

To feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each others' mind
Just to see what we'd find, look at shit through each others' eyes

I guess we would have to walk a hundred mile, in each others shoes at least
'Cause where you see It, from where you're sittin, It's probably a 110% different

Inga kommentarer:

Sök i bloggen: